Terms and conditions of use
I. General Conditions
1. Shop gr-7.co.uk (hereinafter referred to as Shop) allows you to make purchases via the Internet.
2. The shop is run by :
Company number 08454948
590 Kingston Road, London, SW20 8DN
firstname.lastname@example.org +48 604 404 284
Account details: GB54HBUK40021662052776 BIC/SWIFT: HBUKGB4115C
3. Address for correspondence as above.
4. Purchase in Store constitutes acceptance of these Rules.
II. Procedure for the submission and execution of orders
5. Order can be made by using the product added to the cart and then through the “Order” . To be able to properly perform the contract procedure , you will need to establish a user account with which you can also watch the status of the contract.
6. The basic condition for the realization of purchases are properly filled in the contact details along with a valid , existing e – mail address and telephone number at which you can confirm your order .
7. Order can be placed 24 hours a day throughout the year . Orders placed on weekdays after 13:00, on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays – will be implemented next working day.
8. In the event of circumstances preventing full or part -time execution of the contract , MALLHATTAN LTD. reserves the right to suspend the execution of the contract , but about the situation agree to immediately notify the Employer.
9. Orders are incorrectly filled in the contact details ( e-mail does not exist or no phone) will not be considered.
10. We reserve the right to withhold the dubious contracts .
11. Prices of goods in the store are in Pound Sterling and Euro.
12. Prices include VAT.
13. Shop for the purchased product issues an invoice. To receive an invoice must correctly fill in details or person.
14. The Shop sells by mail order , it is also possible to receive the goods in person.
III. Rules for shipping the ordered goods
Shipping abroad is achieved through the Royal Mail.
Please allow approximately 7 days for delivery (it is usually faster).
Goods for shipment are always properly packaged and protected. Please check with receipt of delivery, or has not been compromised during transport.
Cash on Delivery Shipments sent to MALLHATTAN LTD will not be received.
You can keep the check on the status of the delivery.
If you do not have an account – check without logging the status of your order by email (quoting the order number).
IV. Methods of payment
Our shop allows you to use one of the alternative payment methods:
1. Bank Wire (transfer from your account to our account).
2. PayPal (independent secure payment service).
V. Right of withdrawal
Model withdrawal form (complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract).
— To MALLHATTAN LTD:
— I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
— Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
— Name of consumer(s),
— Address of consumer(s),
— Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of
delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the
least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (5 London Road, London, SW17 9JR, United Kingdom) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but itis not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Subscribe to our Newsletter.
You'll get constant updates on everything we offer.
Gr-7 Professional is distributed in UK and Ireland by:
MALLHATTAN LTD, London
+48 604 404 284